Westmorland July 4 Celebration
All events are at Westmorland Park & sponsored by the Midvale Heights, Sunset Village & Westmorland Neighborhood Associations—rain or shine!
July 4 Celebration - - Link to 4th of July Flyer
Hi Midvale Heights neighbors, thanks again for co-sponsoring the July 4 Celebration at Westmorland Park with Sunset Village and Westmorland. We’re holding the July 3 "bring your own picnic" concert again from 5-9 PM with the Dimensions in Sound big band and July 4 events are returning to what we did in past years so not quite as big as last year’s 75th Anniversary. Events on the 4th will include the kids parade, carnival games, cake walk, music from Mad City Funk, and food from Pizza Extreme. Games and food are cash only.
Volunteers are still needed for the events on July 3-4. See below for a list of openings. Younger kids are welcome to work on carnival games but should be at least 6-7 years old. Please contact Cami Martin at or 320-1963 to sign up to help. Sign up early if you have a preferred position and shift time. We also need lots of baked goods and treats for the cake walk - just bring any donations to the park by 10:30 AM on the 4th.
Thanks and we hope to see you at the July 4 Celebration!
- Park setup: 2-5 PM before picnic
- Parade marshals: 10 AM at Queen of Peace parking lot
- Park and Games setup: 8-10 AM
- Games tent, 1st shift: 11-12:15 or 2nd shift: 12:15-1:30
- Glitter tattoos - both shifts
- Face Painting - both shifts
- Helium Balloons: both shifts
- Bounce House: 2nd shift: 12:15-1:30 (adults or teens only)